Make Your LinkedIn More Sales Centric
It might be time for your LinkedIn to go through a refresh. Consider these tips when making your profile more sales centric.
- Create a strong Headline. Don’t use the generic Title and Company. Think about what you want people to see first when they view your profile. Include things like: What do you have to offer? How can you help?
- Reorder your skills. Just because you have the most endorsements on Facebook, doesn’t necessarily mean that is your most valuable skill. Decide what skills will be of the most value to your prospective clients and put them first.
- Utilize your experience section. Highlight tasks and responsibilities that are important to a prospect. If they need help with social media, they are going to look to see if you have experience in that area.
- Publish posts or updates. This is a great way to make your profile active. Use this feature as a way to show that you are an industry leader. Show people your strengths and what you have to offer through insightful blogs or sharing of useful articles.
- Join relevant groups. Within these groups share, comment and ask insightful questions when necessary. This is a great way to broaden your reach.
- Have a Professional Photo. Your photo is often times the first thing people see when they view your profile. Make sure you are being portrayed in the right professional light.
All of these steps are easy changes that can be made to increase your opportunity of sales. Don’t just sit back and wait for sales to fall into your lap. LinkedIn is an easy tool that can be utilized in more ways than you think, use it to your advantage.