I thank god every day for my Blackberry that keeps me logging onto twitter, facebook and my blog to look at statistics (yep, I care that you read what I have to write)!
What is your marketing addiction?
Are you addicted to seeing your picture in the paper? Are you addicted to your brand being on the radio? Are you, like me, addicted to your company blog?
Whatever your addiction;
- Know what it is
- Work out ways in which you can ascertain whether the ROI equals the intensity of your addiction
- Work out ways to lessen the addictions stronghold on your marketing activities
- Write it on your wall in the office: ie. HELLO, MY NAME IS MELLISSAH SMITH AND I AM ADDICTED TO TWITTER, MY BLOG AND FACEBOOK!
- Work out your dreams and aspirations and work backwards to see if your addiction is helping you get there.
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants