New brand for Atlanta's Top Industrial Maintenance Group
Industrial marketing is very different to traditional business to business marketing. It is very important to think about who is receiving everything from a business card through to a direct mail piece or a visit to your website.
When we looked at Industrial Maintenance Group, we realized that they stood out in the industry. The owner, Wes Schollian, works on the tools while his senior management team does most of the business side of things like bringing in new clients and marketing.
The reason Wes does this is to ensure that the best possible job is done every single time for his clients.
Our job is to get this act of "precision" out into the market place and communicate why Industrial Maintenance Group is the number one choice for fabrication, industrial services, recycling services and the purchase of balers, screw conveyers and recycling equipment.
Industrial Maintenance Group BrandMarketing Eye's brief was to create a brand that ignites the sense of perfection in the fabrication, industrial maintenance and services, and recycling products and services.
We achieved this by:
- Developing a brand that was precise, uniform, layered but in order, masculine, clean and with a touch of modern longevity
- Designing a logo identity that communicates what Industrial Maintenance Group does, its position as an industry leader and that would be around for more than a couple of years
- Designing brand collateral to communicate with target audience including new business cards, letterheads and envelopes
- Design and develop a new website that is search engine optimized, branded and loaded with quality content communicating exactly what Industrial Maintenance Group does and why they are the number one pick for their client base.
- Setting up of social media account on LinkedIn
We will continue to showcase the work we have done with Industrial Maintenance Group and how they benefit from having a professional marketing consulting firm in Atlanta. Brandon Reviere, our inhouse graphic designer and branding expert has done an exceptional job communicating through a visual identity the key components of Industrial Maintenance Group's brand.
Below is a copy of their current website. There is no logo identity, call to action or search engine optimization. In the next month, we will share with you the new website and branding for Industrial Maintenance Group.