5 Things That Will Change My World in the Next Year
With so many things going on in the world; political elections, earthquakes, terrorist attacks - it's quite easy to get caught up in what is going wrong with the world instead of what is going right.
For me, my glass nearly hitting the brim at the top, I am excited about the prospect of having a year that is full of surprises and wonderful, engaging conversations with people from all walks of life.
I look forward to MORE
I look forward to giving more, doing more and living a very full life.
I have no desire to see the negative in anything or anyone, only the positive and what great vibes come from seeing the world through real glasses that are tinted in the right direction.
Memories are made to last. They give us something to reflect on and hopefully something to remember that makes us smile.
The next year I have given it a lot of thought and I am incredibly excited by the prospect of what is to come:
- Tick 5 things off my bucket list: Israel, Africa, having a baby, building a house and buying another one overseas.
- Change someone else's life for the better and give them the chance in life you would have loved someone to give you had you been sitting in their shoes.
- Bring out that travel range you been talking about, drawing and procrastinating about for years.
- Be more political and stand up for the rights of people who are ignored and forgotten.
- Love life and everything in it knowing that I own the place I sit, and the reflection I have in the mirror. Empower others to do the same giving them faith that as long as they are good people and always try to do the right thing, things will work out.
No-one is perfect, let alone me. But I have a voice and you each have given that to me in spades. I believe that the best is yet to come and we have all been given a purpose to serve the world, not to wallow in our own lives and not provide meaning.
I am blessed beyond anything I could have ever expected. I have two technology companies being launched in the next 12 months that are absolute game-changers. My team at Marketing Eye are owning our new business plan which each have on their desks as a firm reminder of our purpose as a business over the next year.
Profits will double - at the very least
Fortunately for us, we expect our profits to more than double over the next 12 months and if the past two months is anything to go by, we are definitely on our way there.
Business growth is just happening. We are on that awesome curve of growth and this "isn't our first rodeo" - so we keep on going up and up.
Whatever challenges cross our path will be only learnings that will help me grow further and be more educated in the things in life that I need to be.
It's exciting to have this perspective and to know that anything is possible. That our lives are what we make of it, and our perspective is only through our own eye's - not others. Bringing new people into our lives and celebrating those who enhance our being is important too. Family is everything - of course, and experiences that take us to a new world that opens our eyes is imperative to fully appreciating this place we live in.