Never has this happened before. I could not get back in. My dog knew something was wrong and started wimpering and I stood there, bewildered, not sure what to do.
When you have no key, what do you do? You can’t stand there and pray for a miracle… because that is unlikely to happen. If you have no backup plan (like me), you can’t just get in contact with someone to bring you some keys… so there lies the problem.
- You should always have a backup plan for everything you do
- Think on your feet… no-one else is going to do it for you
- Take responsibility
- Create a solution… for everything, there is a solution or alternative
- Put on a brave face, and take this as a challenge that you can overcome
- If all else fails, ring the locksmith… but beware… it will cost you!