Help! We need a new Accounts person in Sydney – do you know anyone?
Marketing Eye, a boutique agency and one of the industries most well regarded Marketing Organisations, is looking for a bright, skilled and energetic Accounts/Administration/Marketing Coordinator Executive with an interest in marketing and public relations to join us ASAP.
Marketing Eye provides small to medium sized businesses with Marketing Managers and requires an Accounts/Administration/ /Marketing Coordinator Executive to support the back office and front desk reception duties.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to gain experience within marketing and public relations and will need to present well and possess good communication skills.
An ability to show initiative and work to deadlines is a must. To be successful in your application you will demonstrate strengths in the following areas;
- Minimum 1-2 years accounts experience using MYOB and BAS
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accounts receivable and payable background
- Proven experience in following up outstanding accounts
- Proven experience in communicating with various stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent filing, typing and organisational skills
The right person will be:
- Competent and experienced in tasks involving high levels of attention to detail
- A team player
- Hands-on and highly organised
- A strong communicator – at all levels, both written and verbal
- Good stakeholder relationship management skills
- An interest in marketing and public relations
- Highly desirable but not essential will be experience working in an agency environment with a background in small business
This is an exciting and varied role in a rapidly developing company. You will have the opportunity to become involved in many aspects of the business, and there is plenty of scope for professional development.