In my line of work, I meet entrepreneurs every day. Some who are so inspirational that I head back to the office and spend the rest of my day writing down ideas or ways in which I can grow my business or that I can grow their business.
There are not too many jobs out there that are rewarding, but I have to say, mine can be. Sure its certainly not like a Doctor who saves lives or a scientist that develops a cure for a disease, but it is rewarding watching people grow in confidence and achieve their goals.
On Friday, I travelled to the Gold Coast for a meeting with a dynamic entrepreneur. He had potential acquirers knocking on his door and then made the decision that he would take up the challenge and take his business to the next level.
This man has a full understanding of his business, its potential and the changes in his industry.
He has a roadmap on where he wants to go and how he wants to get there – and chances are he will achieve it – probably sooner than he thinks.
If you are a small business owner, know where you want to go and develop a road map on how you are going to get their. This is your year and you need to make the most of it. If it means marketing – work out whether you can do it yourself, whether you need a full-time resource or would like to outsource it to a company like Marketing Eye.
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants