As we all chatted away talking about what each person at the table does, he began to talk about this new bra that Kookai has developed that will revolutionarise the entire bra industry in Australia. Maybe I am exaggerating here but I felt how passionate this designer and entrepreneur is about his new product that has just been released to the market – and I walked out a ‘believer’.
“There is no better bra. It fits perfectly and makes women’s breast look fantastic”.
I’m sold – well kind of. Kookai is a fashion label who do quite a few things very well. One of them is casual, sexy clothing, another is singlet tops in all colours, perfect for any outfit.
Bras – when I think Bra’s I think la Perla, Elle McPherson, Victoria Secret, Berlei and Bonds – not Kookai. Sometimes companies can transition into other areas successfully but more often then not, they can’t.
I am definately going to try the Kookai Bra, but am interested in your thoughts on how well this company will be able to transition into ‘intimates’.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants