This job is not for the faint hearted, but gosh, it has it's rewards. There is no micro managing in this organisation and the world really is your oyster. All you have to do is keep our clients really happy and make sure we deliver the best possible marketing campaigns so that they become more successful and grow.
You will need the basics;
- A degree in Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills; written and oral
- An attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of marketing
- A creative slant - because you will know the client, more than any designer would - so that insight is paramount to delivering top-notch results.
Marketing Eye is an international business, so you will need to understand an Australian sense of humor. However, I do believe most American's a familiar with that - aka Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson (oops), Keith Urban, Russell Crowe and Naomi Watts.
We have processes on how clients can get the most out of their marketing spend - so training will be undertaken as part of this role, but other than that, our expectations are high of what you can actually do and achieve.
Contacts are not too bad either. We are launching in the US and a well-connected marketer not only adds value to our clients but to us.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants