How to employ the right people
While we all love our Jim Janz and Seth Godin's of the world - who wouldn't - they are fantastic, knowledgeable and inspirational all rolled into one - we still need to get the work done.
That means we still need someone to implement any marketing ideas we have and to validify whether ideas are good, need some work or should be left for a much later date.
Marketing Eye is a unique concept in that we help small businesses grow through marketing. We provide an outsourced marketing team that includes a Marketing Manager, Branding specialist, Publicist, Online marketing specialist and more for just $2,000 per month subscription.
This model is bespoke and designed specifically for small businesses who don't have a marketing department or who need help in marketing.
In lieu of this, in the upcoming months, Marketing Eye mayl be looking for a number of people in key roles including;
Marketing Eye is an exciting company to work for.
We believe wholeheartedly in bringing the best people together and promoting exciting employment opportunities. Basically, if you work at Marketing Eye, the world is your oyster. We encourage you to fulfil your career dreams and be the best person you can be.We like a sense of humour and professional is key. Desire to be the BEST is paramount. We don't do 'glass half empty' here.
In return, you will have our support, encouragement, training and a proactive, inspiring environment to work in.
How we are going to employ the best is simple;
1. Employ people who love marketing regardless of their position; that means you need to read our blogs, subscribe to our RSS feed, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and know a thing or two about marketing.
2. We will pay well and if you are an outstanding employee, that means very well.
3. We provide a culture that is inspiring and supportive of each other. We understand people have good and bad days and encourage everyone to lift the spirits of others in their team. Communication is important to having a good culture - so everything is transparent.
4. There's no micro-managing.
5. If you are a creative, we want you to be creative. Sometimes that means working in the park or from home. Whatever it means to you, we encourage it.
6. We are goals orientated so if you just want a job to pay the bills, then Marketing Eye is definately not for you. But if you are looking to create magic, to help small businesses grow and be part of a dynamic, totally cool team of people who are going to take on the US with gusto - then perhaps this might be a good environment for you.