Firstly, it's important to understand that it is not easy. Secondly, you have to make sure you know your priorities and stick to it.
"If you want something done, ask a busy person." Benjamin Franklin
Here is my list of how to get your life back on track, and fit it all in:
- Make a plan and list your priorities
- Work out what you can outsource and what needs to be done by you
- Don't micro manage and if you are a control freak - get over it!
- When you start a task, finish it before starting the next
- Believe in yourself and set goals
- Reward yourself when you have finished a task!
Simple, yet effective.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants