Internal marketing is about attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining qualified employees that are capable of making a difference to your business. We are not your human resources department but we do provide employees with the independence to be able to share their thoughts on your brand, culture and business performance, giving valuable feedback to senior management and designing culture revamps that take businesses to the next level.
What we do:
- Develop internal marketing strategies
- Interview and survey employees and customers to ensure that the brand is aligned and to ascertain what may be affecting your brands performance
- Provide "Employee Relations Officers" to support employees giving them a high confidential counselor that listens to their issues on behalf of our client and provides feedback to management on ways in which the organization can improve leadership, training, development and brand
- Culture design and development
- Culture books and online culture development tools
- Psychological profiling and leadership alignment
- Internal communications; news flashes, paper.li, newsletters
- Culture videos and podcasts
- Social media standards and manuals for employee engagement
Internal marketing may start small and grow as your company becomes more successful. Marketing Eye provides a flexible service as not one size fits all. We collaborate with you as a company and design employee engagement communications and marketing activities according to your businesses requirements.
Company culture affects a company's financial performance - this has been proven. Don't ignore the statistics and instead embrace it and find ways in which you can improve the way you communicate internally, delivering better financial performance and overall company morale.
In March, Marketing Eye is giving companies in Atlanta (and wider Georgia) an opportunity to utilize our services on key internal marketing projects:
- Develop an internal marketing and communications strategy aligned to your overall business goals. Utilizing our 10 point plan, we capitalize on your strengths as a business and re-define through employee consultation, how to improve your business performance and outcomes. Investment: $2,500*
- Have an employee culture handbook that clearly describes your culture to every current and prospective employee. This 15-page book clearly documents what your business culture looks like and how employees can get the most out of working for your brand. Investment: $1,500
- internal survey of employees covering what they think of the company brand, through to how they would like to be engaged with and what they want from leadership. Investment: $700*
- Complete company marketing strategy covering external and internal marketing objectives, tactics and deliverables. Investment: Starting from $2,500.
- Monthly internal newsletters including copywriting of a 2-page newsletter, design and distribution. Investment: $500 per newsletter.
I was told (by someone I have the utmost respect for) to forget about developing Robotic Marketer. This is the world's first robotic and AI-based technology that develops marketing strategies in minutes, not months. I thought about it for a nanosecond. I…
An unusual, yet remarkable thing happened to me, yesterday. I saw someone through their eyes. I saw first-hand their vulnerability, insecurities, hopes and dreams - and their next move will define them more than they realize.