As a marketing communications firm, Marketing Eye Atlanta builds sustainable relationships for clients; from increasing sales to enhancing reputations, we inspire action that drives results. We are passionate about what we do.
We are often asked what makes our PR campaigns stand out. We think it’s because they all share the same ingredients: great storytelling, passionate and knowledgeable media relations teams, years of experience in honing best practices with exciting brands that pushed us to our limits, and an innovative approach that fuses SEO and digital content with vast industry PR knowledge.
Reimagining what communications can make possible is a given for our team. We collaborate to create, because the best ideas come from thinking big together. The result is fresh solutions that respond to market challenges by innovating beyond the pace of industry and business, to the pace of culture.
Marketing Eye Atlanta delivers the best in communications strategy to our clients so they can reach their business and communication goals.
- Media list development: The first step of any media relations program is a strong and quality media list. Marketing Eye develops a client custom media list that expands to trade, consumer, regional, national and global mediums.
- Editorial Writing: Marketing Eye Atlanta develops media pieces that are exciting and innovative in approach, including press releases, media alerts, blogs, and social media articles. Our proven track record with receiving organic pick up by media.
- Distribution: Media connections to flawless execution always comes first. Our campaigns are developed to move consumers to action, build brand loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales to enhance the value of your business.
- Social Media Strategy: We understand what each social media platform has to offer and we’ll help your organization create and implement a social media strategy that is aligned with your unique business needs.
- Corporate key messaging: Key messages are the core of your writing. Key messages open the door to direct communication with your audience, because they bridge what your audience already knows and where you are trying to take them.