Affordable Website Development
If you are reading this page, then beware. We are checking to see if you are really looking deeply into our website.
If your small business needs a professional website, not too indifferent to the one you are on right now - then for you only, we are happy to offer an exclusive offer of $4990 if you order a new website.
Strategic, content driven websites designed, developed and live in 2 weeksMarketing Eye's approach to web development is simple, yet effective.
If your website looks like a "dog's breakfast" - yes, that's an Australian term that we are hoping eventually becomes an American term - then we need to talk. By a "dog's breakfast" we mean that your website was developed years ago, is all over the place in terms of functionality and definately does not bring in the leads some of your competitors may be receiving with their new website's.
We want to help you. Let's develop a website that you and your entire team is proud of. One that brings in leads and engages with your target audience. A website that people like to visit.
Marketing Eye's exclusive package to companies include:
- 8 page website designed and developed to your branding
- User friendly content management system - that even you could use
- Unlimited pages to communicate with clients, prospects and influencers
- Search engine maximized coding
- Do-it-yourself updating and additions to text, links, images and more
- Self managed meta tags
All of this for just $4,990.
To place an order for web development services, please click here.
- Read more...Yesterday one of our team members shared his results on a recent Glassdoor office personality quiz. Sparking great interest, each of us decided to take the short questionnaire and see what our results were. So what did the results tell…
- Read more...You have probably seen the recent banter between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk regarding the ongoing debate of Artificial Intelligence. Two of the greatest minds in the tech space going at each other over what should be or shouldn’t be,…