Displaying items by tag: Marketing Manager
You've made it, but what's next. You are a marketing manager with 10 to 15 years experience and all of a sudden you are wondering where do you go from here.
Our Sydney office experiences an exponential inflow of leads every single day. We are completely miffed as to why we receive so many Sydney based leads from our social media and website, and as such, we need to employ more people.
In the recruitment process, we have received a lot of applicants, though honestly, we should have gone back to the original applications we received 6 months ago, who may not have re-applied this time around. With the quality of applicants in June last year was much higher than the quality we are receiving today.
A Marketing Manager can be as capable at 24 years old as they are at 40. It's just working out where your business is heading and whether or not your current marketing team can actually take you there or not.
When hiring a Marketing Mananger you should ask these questions:
Our positioning in the market, and evidence of high quality work and client successes, has kept us in good stead.
Open Date: 10/06/14
Location: Atlanta, GA. USA
Division: Marketing – Independent Agent
The Marketing Communications Manager will support the growth of the US business for a quickly growing marketing consultancy company. This person will be responsible for managing the marketing needs of companies in the areas of technology, professional services, health and property. Initially we are looking for an Independent Contractor with the potential of permanent employment based on proven capabilities after 3 months.
Check out our website: www.marketingeyeatlanta.com
- Managing the marketing needs of clients
- Implementing Marketing Eye’s methodology in clients businesses and explaining it to new client acquisitions in the sales process
- Developing marketing strategies
- Implementing marketing campaigns, from development and concept creation through to execution
- General marketing consultancy
- Maintain positive client relations with new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize our solutions to achieve their intended outcome.
- Deliver presentations to multiple levels of decision makers during face-to-face meetings.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in marketing leadership is a plus.
Remember to read carefully and DON'T APPLY if you are not ready to work hard and laugh so hard that sometimes you may cry!
Marketing Eye is the most exciting small business marketing concept to ever hit the US.
While we all love our Jim Janz and Seth Godin's of the world - who wouldn't - they are fantastic, knowledgeable and inspirational all rolled into one - we still need to get the work done.
“Before we engaged Marketing Eye, we had alot of great ideas and concepts, but they were going in every direction possible. Then we hired Marketing Eye as our marketing managers, and they put all of these ideas together and added their marketing experience, to develop a strategy that is finally getting implemented."