There were many ways to stand out from the crowd and you have seen it many times before; Liz Hurley’s safety pin dress, Richard Branson’s brashness, Steve Job’s rockstar presentations, Miley Cyrus’ outlandish behavior.
While you don’t need to do any of these things, you do need to think about how your company can stand out of a crowded market place and Marketing Eye can show you how.
Things we do to stand out:
- Focus to achieve a number one ranking on search engines
- Where our brand color (blue) to every meeting
- Talk about topics on our blog that others will not touch
- Communicate on social media
- Produce a quarterly hard copy magazine with hundreds of entrepreneurs featured
- Present in a different way to others
- Invest in culture and different employees to our competitors – not conforming to anything other than high standards, competency and passion
If all of your competitors are walking one way, walk the other – fast!
Ensure that your brand and marketing is fresh and innovative, clearly communicating your unique value proposition.
Invest in being different - standing out from the crowd and developing a brand that everyone wants to be part of.
For more information on how your small business can achieve this, contact
Marketing Eye today.