Brand champions don't happen by accident and without buy-in no matter how big or small your company is, you are still running a one-man-band.
Too often companies invest thousands in their branding and forget to invest in their people. By empowering your team to be brand ambassadors and giving them reason to share, talk and extend your brand values past your office walls is invaluable.
- Develops internal marketing and branding strategies
- Writes and develops internal communications
- Coaches organizations on how to share news and events
- Develops culture books and audio tools
- Produces employee culture videos
- Sets structure around empowering employees to be brand champions
- Develops BRAND AND CULTURE FIRST tests
For more information on internal branding, contact Marketing Eye today.
A callout to me personally via Twitter direct message has led to a position as a panellist on a two-hour television show on Friday nights on Sky Television, a Rupert Murdoch owned station. Sky TV is not dissimilar to Fox…
Your brand is what someone thinks of your business. It encompasses every aspect of the brand experience, before, during and after an interaction. The soul of your business is so much more. It's living and breathing every single second inside every…