Brand champions don't happen by accident and without buy-in no matter how big or small your company is, you are still running a one-man-band.
Too often companies invest thousands in their branding and forget to invest in their people. By empowering your team to be brand ambassadors and giving them reason to share, talk and extend your brand values past your office walls is invaluable.
- Develops internal marketing and branding strategies
- Writes and develops internal communications
- Coaches organizations on how to share news and events
- Develops culture books and audio tools
- Produces employee culture videos
- Sets structure around empowering employees to be brand champions
- Develops BRAND AND CULTURE FIRST tests
For more information on internal branding, contact Marketing Eye today.
The GIF, or Graphics Interchange Format, is hardly a new concept among the social media world. Since its inception in 1987, the internet quickly embraced the GIF and its relevance is still prominent today.
Enjoying your job seems to be a luxury most people never experience, and we can all agree that it shouldn't be. Spending 40+ hours a week at a place you loathe is hardly a way to live life, yet so…