Brand champions don't happen by accident and without buy-in no matter how big or small your company is, you are still running a one-man-band.
Too often companies invest thousands in their branding and forget to invest in their people. By empowering your team to be brand ambassadors and giving them reason to share, talk and extend your brand values past your office walls is invaluable.
- Develops internal marketing and branding strategies
- Writes and develops internal communications
- Coaches organizations on how to share news and events
- Develops culture books and audio tools
- Produces employee culture videos
- Sets structure around empowering employees to be brand champions
- Develops BRAND AND CULTURE FIRST tests
For more information on internal branding, contact Marketing Eye today.
- Read more...Valentine's Day is traditionally all about showing that special someone how much they mean to you. You shower them with chocolate and love letters, maybe you even take them to a fancy dinner in the city. Oh, I can feel…
- Read more...I talk to a variety of different business owners daily. From entrepreneurs to Healthcare CEO’s, Founders of new technology startups; no matter who I talk to I see the same hesitation when it comes to marketing. You understand the importance…