- Exports valued at $A26.9 Billion with a growth rate of 36.5%
- Iron ore and concentrates, $A12.4 billion
- Exports of manufactures $A2 billion (2005-06)
- Services exports valued at $A4.7 billion
- Government to Government relationship critical to commercial outcomes
20% of the world’s population is in China and there is a significant innovation gap and commercial immaturity.
Marketing Eye has worked with many companies wishing to do business in China, developing important marketing collateral including business cards, brochures, and websites in both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Our marketing team designs and writes all collateral in-house, ensuring no miscommunications in the outsourcing process, as many companies which have chosen this route have experienced.
At Marketing Eye, our Chinese translators work full-time and understand the business paradigm of the Chinese market.
Enjoying your job seems to be a luxury among the masses, and we can all agree that it shouldn't be. Spending 40+ hours a week at a place you loathe is hardly a way to live life, yet so many…
Decoding SEO is more complicated than ever, and if your company relies solely on organic traffic, you might be in trouble. There is an online battle for space in Google search results, and if you aren’t aware, you will lose.