Marketing Manager Position
Only a certain type of person excels at Marketing Eye, so we would love to get to know YOU on a personal level and find out why you will be a great fit for the job. Culture is everything and our ‘startup’ business is backed by the security of an international company with more than 10 years experience.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to deadlines.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Skills and Qualification:
- Marketing Concepts
- People Management
- Territory Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- Extensive Marketing Knowledge
- Strong Team Leader/ Team Player
- Operate Professionally Under Stress and Time Constraint
- Social Media Savvy
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Professionalism
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Expert in Digital Marketing
- “Can Do” Attitude
- High growth
- Opportunities- bonuses
College degree or business equivalent, 10+ years of marketing or related experience, client management experience strongly preferred.