Only a certain type of person excels at Marketing Eye, so we would love to get to know YOU on a personal level and find out why you will be a great fit for the job. Culture is everything and our ‘startup’ business is backed by the security of an international company with more than 10 years experience.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to deadlines.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Skills and Qualification:
- Marketing Concepts
- People Management
- Territory Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- Extensive Marketing Knowledge
- Strong Team Leader/ Team Player
- Operate Professionally Under Stress and Time Constraint
- Social Media Savvy
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Professionalism
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Expert in Digital Marketing
- “Can Do” Attitude
- High growth
- Opportunities- bonuses
College degree or business equivalent, 10+ years of marketing or related experience, client management experience strongly preferred.
- Read more...Valentine's Day is traditionally all about showing that special someone how much they mean to you. You shower them with chocolate and love letters, maybe you even take them to a fancy dinner in the city. Oh, I can feel…
- Read more...I talk to a variety of different business owners daily. From entrepreneurs to Healthcare CEO’s, Founders of new technology startups; no matter who I talk to I see the same hesitation when it comes to marketing. You understand the importance…