Inside Sales Executive Position
This position is ideal for a marketing graduate who has experience working in a sales environment and looking to get their foot in the door. You will be immersed in an innovative marketing environment, selling solutions while developing your marketing skills.
This role is fast-paced, but exciting for those who thrive on challenges. This is the perfect opportunity for a hungry sales person who is passionate about growing their career and interested in having an impact on our company’s growth.
An eagerness to learn and drive to meet goals is required. We are all about fostering a strong company culture with a come as you are attitude and an open work environment. If you think you would work well in our team environment and enhance our company culture, then we want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates will possess the skills detailed below and relevant work experience.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as strong organizational skills. You will be joining a team who will support and train you along the way; however, we are looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who has a strong interest in the marketing world.
What you will be doing:
- Generate leads and networking to win new clients and revenue
- Maintain a sales information base utilising contact management software
- Participate in sales projections, develop sales plans and assist in defining sales initiatives
- Develop and maintain our new and current business relationships and identify and grow potential sources of business
- Prepare proposals and quotes and support sales opportunities to closure
- Strong presentation skills both in person and over phone and emails
- A competitive drive and hunger for success combines with a stellar work ethic and proven self-starter approach
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- B2B sales experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Problem-solving skills
- Outgoing personality, comfortable networking
- A degree in business, marketing or related field