JOB: ATLANTA/ MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Are you a college student majoring in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or a related field? Do you want your resume to have a wide variety of industry experience before graduation? If so, Marketing Eye Atlanta wants to speak with you!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our growing agency in Buckhead. Who is Marketing Eye, you may ask? We are a global marketing agency providing small to medium-sized businesses with full-service marketing including social media management, branding, PR, web development, copywriting, graphic design, and more.
In this position, the marketing intern will collaborate with our team to develop and execute marketing strategies and help expand and maintain all of Marketing Eye’s marketing channels.
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to jump-start their career by being exposed to all facets of marketing from social media and content creation to advertising and public relations. We provide extensive training, guidance, and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Working at Marketing Eye, You Will Learn How To:
- Manage and take over content creation for select company social media accounts, organize and develop social media calendars and engage with followers.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries, create a competitor analysis, and write an effective marketing strategy.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media, Google Analytics, and email marketing metrics.
- Copywriting such as company blogs, email campaigns, and website copy.
- The different aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) including backlinks, keyword implementation, meta tags, website copy, social media and content creation.
- Develop media lists for press release purposes and assist in the dissemination of media releases.
Preferred Skill Sets & Qualifications
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Creative, analytical, and business-minded
- Passionate about marketing and emerging marketing technology
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Onsite Gym with free fitness classes to help you stay healthy
- Free Lunch catered on Friday's
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Free snack bar
- Mentorship Program to help you continue to achieve your career goals
- Free Massage day every month
- Rooftop Lounge with awesome views of Buckhead
- Ping Pong, Shuffleboard, Foosball, XBOX 360, PS4, and Pac Man
- ...And multiple discounts on some of your favorites such as laundry service, car wash, hotels, gyms, Lyft and more
This internship is unpaid, but applicants have the potential to move up into a paid position after their internship has ended.