- Untapped market of startup and early stage businesses are falling to the wayside as our typical client has revenues of $2 million plus - yet we can easily provide services at a reduced cost to this target audience.
- We are not presenting what we do to the people who influence SMB's - namely Accounting and Legal firms.
- Employees all need to take initiative and bring in clients - not just the people who are hired to do so.
- We have the best brand in the market, with the highest level of service and delivery - and everyone should know about it. We need to do PR.
The reason we have not done much PR in the US operations is because as a founder and business owner, I wanted to wait for Maikayla (#24yrold) to settle in to the role and as I travel so much, it should not just be about me. Our brand has evolved and its about the new kids on the block.
"How do I get everyone to think like me and go out there and bring in new clients," said #24yrold.
My answer: Empower them to reach their full potential and give them incentive to grow the business.
Don't get me wrong - our business in Atlanta is exceeding all expectations, but the fire in #24yrold's belly and my own ambitions are pushing us to another level and no matter what we do, we want more. This hunger, which I have never experienced before, supercedes and sales or marketing forecasts.
Today, #24yrold had a chat to me and said, "you know that thing I was talking to you about last night?".
I said, "yes."
#24yrold said, "Alphonso did it today without me even asking or having that motivational conversation I was going to have with them."
Quietly chuffed that her team was on board, #24yrold is kicking goals, delivering and creating a culture of proactive, dynamic young people who together make a formidable team.
Alphonso is incredibly bright. Possibly the smartest person we have ever employed. He dresses each day for success, and is a wordsmith - ensuring that all of our clients communications are on-point.
It's great to see the team working together, making decisions as a group rather than as individuals and picking up the slack for their fellow employees.
When was the last time you had a non-sales person bring in a hot lead?
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants