While many companies that don't have an in-house marketing department are looking around at outsourced marketing department options, it is the large number of companies looking to flip agencies that has been really interesting.
Companies look for new agencies for a number of reasons:
- They are interested in what else is out there, and are afraid that their incumberant agency may have become stale
- Sales projections didn't equal actuals and companies are looking for gaps in what they are doing throughout the entire sales cycle
- Businesses need leads and their current agency is just about branding
- They don't know their ROI on the amount of budget they have allocated for marketing, and are looking for some KPI's around marketing
- The business is growing fast, and as such have different requirements to what they had previously for marketing. Looking into their current agency, they can see that their skills don't match what is needed.
- Their agency has become complacent and times have changed. While the market is on the up, it won't always be the case and it is important to safeguard the business for future economic reasons.
- Someone's cousin did their website, and the marketing is done by a freelancer who knows a few things, but is not sufficient across the entire marketing mix.
Marketing Eye is one of many choices but stands out because of the discipline our marketing team has with training and development. They invest daily in improving their knowledge and skills and producing more for clients.
We also have a magic source: The Robotic Marketer, and companies coming on board in July and August will benefit from this before the rest of the market. Who doesn't want the world's best marketing strategy?
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants