I am yet to hear an entrepreneur who is still doing the same business figures they were doing 10 years ago, actually, say that whilst there are reasons and excuses for not succeeding, they now are open to changing what they are doing wrong, and start investing in doing something right.
FAILURE isn't an option for successful entrepreneurs and one thing they all have in common is being open to change, evolution and creating something magnificent. Entrepreneurs often have great ideas, but never execute it and are so cautious that they stunt their growth just by over-analysing and not investing where they should.
Marketing is key to growth and without it, growth cannot be achieved. Adhoc marketing may get you by for a period of time, but it is not sustainable. Having a qualified Marketing Consultant, who has experience with working with businesses like yours, is imperative. Alternatively, investing in a marketing manager in-house if you can afford it, is one of the best business decisions you will ever make.
Some companies don't want to succeed. Why not make sure you are not one of them!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants