What was important to the leadership team at Midwest Medical was that they kept the integrity and existing brand equity of the company, but remained relevant to an expansion target audience that now included both medical practitioners and centres as well as patients directly.
"Midwest Medical embraces innovation and medical device technology as being core to who they are, and as such, were instrumental in driving the re-brand and taking the business to a new level," said Maikayla Desjardins, President of Marketing Eye LLC.
"This company is forward-thinking and ahead of the pack in everything they do. They are the first choice for DVT prevention and only utilize the latest, revolutionary medical device technologies as part of their suite of products."
There are two key areas to the business; Sequential Compression Devices and DVTlite, the lightest DVT prevention device in the market.
"We wanted to show how the company had evolved over time and now had more than one product to its suite," said Brandon Reviere, Art Director at Marketing Eye Atlanta.
"The transformation from one product to two and their interaction in form is clearly represented in the new brand's identity mark."
As part of Midwest Medical's rebrand, Marketing Eye has designed:
- New brand identity: logo
- New stationary: letterhead, business cards, templates
- New tradeshow stand
- New brochure
- Updating of social media branding
- New website
The launch of the Midwest Medical re-brand is being held in Nashville at ASCA. Check it out on www.mwmedical.us .
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants