When considering a marketing experience, we focus on technologies that affect prospects and customers across their entire lifecycle; advertising, email, social media, content marketing, apps, SEO and A/B testing for instance.
The back office of marketing technology is all about analytics and agile marketing management.
For the tech guys, marketing middleware is the software that integrates into the marketing platforms that are used in the overall marketing mix. They include technologies used to enhance your own platform where API’s are utilized, user management tools, cloud integrators, tag management and alike.
These are the marketing technologies that marketers cannot live without. They include customer relationship management software, marketing automation, content management software and e-commerce platforms.
We are all talking big data with good reason, but as such we need to manage big data, databases, our cloud computing solutions and software development tools that take marketing technologies to the next level.
Internet is Really Social
Integration of Internet services or more precisely social media into our websites, analytics, CRM, marketing automation and other important technologies is really imperative to the technology mix. Making sure the first-tier social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube are integrated allows a full view of marketing from a top level.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants