Marketing Eye Atlanta is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive
Marketing Eye has always worked under a flat organizational structure, but this call out is for someone who is interested in developing into a leadership position, driving performance and the business forward.
We can promise you:
- A highly talented team of professionals
- Skills across all marketing disciplines
- A complete understanding of the Marketing Eye model
- The ability to drive lead generation to the business, and present the concept to prospective clients
- A collaborative and results orientated approach
- A desire for excellence in everything we do
- An office that is tight knit, caring and above all, self-starters
- Work, life balance
On top of that, we work for the most exciting company in Atlanta. We say that because:
- We provide an outsourced marketing department model to our clients that are small to medium in size
- Clients that are awesome and love collaborating with us
- Accelerated learning programs
- Technology that is not only very much part of our business, but our future too
- Robotic Marketer - a development that will disrupt the entire marketing industry due out mid-year
- Creative, thought provoking ways in which to market businesses
- A place where no idea is a bad idea, it's just a work in progress
We guarantee that the people you work with are fun, kind, supportive and in for the long-haul. Each have chosen a career with Marketing Eye that is going to take them to the next level. Some are 'lifers' as they like to call themselves.
Everyone on the team believes in the expertise of the group and our ability to change outcomes for our clients. We deliver the best possible marketing programs, often exceeding our client’s goals and expectations.
All we need now is a new person, who fancies themselves as a leader, to join our team and bring some new skills to the table.
If you have:
- A self-starting attitude
- Are positive in your approach and your glass is half full
- Determination to make your mark in marketing and business
- A team player and collaborator
- Have a degree in marketing and/or communications
- Have expertise across multiple industry sectors
- Are proficient in social media, blogging and marketing technologies