While we will train you on how to work with a number of small businesses across various industry sectors, we are seeking someone who has experience in marketing as well as a passion for it. You need to have at least 3 to 4 years’ experience in marketing to apply for this position. And there is a real reason for this - our clients need to know that you have both succeeded and failed in marketing campaigns in the past and can extend that experience to future marketing campaigns conducted on behalf of our clients.
Ideally you already know that social media is imperative to any marketing mix, that public relations enhances a company’s reputation and drives people to websites and that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Marketing Executives are a dime a dozen, but a really talented marketing executive can take a client from being a small business to a big business by underpinning their business plan with an executable marketing strategy.
You need to be confident that you have the ability to do this as part of a talented team headed by a Marketing Manager and working with public relations, branding, graphic design, social media and a web development.
Some basics you will need to have for this job:
- A degree in marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to be visionary with your clients marketing needs
- Self-starter and motivated by your desire to be the best
- Passion for marketing and social media
This role is no walk in the park, but it definitely has an ability to catapult your marketing career in one swoop. There is lots of opportunity for advancement and you will definitely acquire skills in marketing across many different industry sectors including financial services, FMCG, technology, professional services and manufacturing.
About Marketing Eye
Established in 2004, Marketing Eye is an innovative marketing consultancy firm that provides small businesses with an outsourced marketing team for just $500 per week. With in-house marketing, graphic design, branding, web, social media and public relations, clients benefit from a holistic approach to their marketing. Unlike other marketing consultancy firm, Marketing Eye provides not only a marketing team, but exposure for clients in our custom magazine Marketing Eye, online on www.marketingeye.org , and education, training and networking opportunities within our group.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants