Marketing Communications Manager
Open Date: 10/06/14
Location: Atlanta, GA. USA
Division: Marketing – Independent Agent
The Marketing Communications Manager will support the growth of the US business for a quickly growing marketing consultancy company. This person will be responsible for managing the marketing needs of companies in the areas of technology, professional services, health and property. Initially we are looking for an Independent Contractor with the potential of permanent employment based on proven capabilities after 3 months.
Check out our website: www.marketingeyeatlanta.com
- Managing the marketing needs of clients
- Implementing Marketing Eye’s methodology in clients businesses and explaining it to new client acquisitions in the sales process
- Developing marketing strategies
- Implementing marketing campaigns, from development and concept creation through to execution
- General marketing consultancy
- Maintain positive client relations with new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize our solutions to achieve their intended outcome.
- Deliver presentations to multiple levels of decision makers during face-to-face meetings.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in marketing leadership is a plus.
- Over 5 years of experience in marketing
- Relationships with Atlanta based businesses a plus
- An excellent and proven track record in developing marketing strategies and implementing them
- Deep knowledge of marketing, lead generation, sales process, and public relations
- Self-motivated individual, with strong follow up skills, who enjoys problem solving.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Build effective internal, consultative relationships with customers.
- High level of initiative, and proven ability to work independently
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative.
- Consistent track record of overachievement and thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work unsupervised and draw on other skills in the business when required