Atlanta is not a hard place to do business, but it is extremely difficult to find the right people. I am sure most entrepreneurs would agree.
But somehow, this amazingly creative and inspiring team who can't stop smiling is making it happen. We are setting some firm goals for the rest of the year that they have to achieve and no doubt they will achieve these with ease.
Most importantly, their number one goal is to make clients very happy. Our marketing strategies are second to none, but it's also how a marketing strategy is executed that determines just how successful your year is going to become.
So, what I am doing to help this team perform better:
- Inspire them to be themselves and be as authentic to who they are as possible
- Laugh alot and never take anything too seriously
- Share the company vision and where the company is heading over the next 5 years
- Encourage collaboration and constructive feedback
- Don't be afraid to share an idea even though it might not be the right one
- Celebrate big wins and continue to focus on building the ultimate marketing culture.
This team is killing it! I love working in Atlanta.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants