Not only will they:
1. Make sales representatives more efficient
2. Provide managers with better insight into the sales staff's activities
3. Provide visibility into the sales process for other parts of the business
4. Ensure that marketing is providing the forum for sales to occur
but you will see a huge spike in customers and revenue.
Just by implementing a marketing automation system in their business, Australian company Upskilled, an early adopter of marketing automation, increased their customer base by 46% to 54,000 contacts in 6 months, directly attributed to its segmented, customisable and automated email campaign capabilities (source: cmo.com.au). Most importantly, revenue generated by emails doubled within 6 months.
As I presented on sales automation, I asked for the audience to show me how many of them used marketing automation. The result, one person's company. I suspect from my discussions afterwards, many companies are still unfamiliar as to what marketing automation is and its value.
Sales automation is a hot topic, not quite as much of a buzz word as its support team in marketing automation, but nevertheless, very significant for companies wanting to get their sales process right and increase revenue and efficiencies.
There are many advantages of sales automation:
- Shortened sales cycle
- Scientific monitoring of data
- Up to date information
- Cross checking of data
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants