Say for instance, you see an advertising guy who is very polished, and is able to communicate to you very effectively how your business will work better through advertising in their medium. Then you see a PR person who communicates that PR is the only way to go. Then you see a signage person and they say the same. Who do you believe? Who do you go with? You only have a limited budget and what their proposals have outlined would clearly take up all the budget you have.
This is a common problem for small business and there is no easy answer other than the fact that you need to communicate with your customers on a variety of levels.
So, don’t buy a sales spiel. Work out what best suits your small business and chances are, it will be a combination.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants