Many business owners and chief executives are pushing our teams to get the figures in for this financial year and whilst many of us are quietly confident, there is no doubt still alot of work to be done.
The question is, what more can your marketing team be doing to help secure more deals in the 2009/10 financial year before it closes?
- Give reason for people to buy before 30 June 2010 – Marketing Eye is giving new clients one month FREE if they sign on before 30 June 2010.
- Re-connect with all past clients and current clients and tell them reasons why they should use your services.
- Engage in e-marketing and communicate your value proposition to reiterate why people should do business with you.
- Focus on value and communicate the value you add to a clients business
About the Marketing Eye Blog
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading marketing consultancy firm with over 100 clients and a team of qualified marketing experts. The Marketing Eye blog is aimed at helping small businesses with their marketing efforts by communicating low cost and effective marketing techniques.
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants