1. Own your brand name on all social media networks
- This includes Instagram, Snapchat, Yelp, Facebook, and any other social sites. Part of this is doing due diligence and knowing what social media sites will benefit your business the most and garner you the most sales.
- AKA Google. Kylie Jenner isn’t “King” Google is “King”. Google is one of the biggest determining factors on how people first see and judge your business and thus your reputation.
- According to a study by Search Engine Watch, 33% of consumers go to the first item listed. Make your content be “Drake-like” when it comes to search engines, “started from the bottom now we here”
- Vendasta.com has also shown that 40% of consumers form an opinion by reading one to three reviews, if these reviews are bad, they will reflect badly on you. Do something about it!
- This goes without saying, if you want to market your business and have control of your reputation, keep your potential consumers up to date and in the know.
click here and sign up to speak to one of our marketing representatives about how Marketing Eye can help.