Using various marketing techniques is less hit and miss with the right people, having the right experience behind the choices made. Quite often people think they are doing the right thing, but end up making a big mess of it. Other times, when experienced hands take over, it becomes a much easier choice. They make educated decisions and quite often have a more favourable return.
I am continually reminded of how important it is to choose wisely. Whether its where you spend your marketing dollar or who you employ. The latter is for a blog later in the week because I am sure I have more war stories than most.
It is a new financial year and its time to re-think what you are doing.
At Marketing Eye, we understand more than most how important it is for small businesses to spend wisely and to get as much results as possible for every cent they spend.
We are changing how we do business to ensure that our clients get the very best service and advice possible. What changes are you making to your business to ensure that this year, is better than last?
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants