Being an entrepreneur is exhausting and one of the hardest things to achieve is focus. When you have so many ideas going through your brain, it takes a person who has a goal in mind and understand the value of one step at a time, to make it happen.
Somedays I want to reach for the stars; open Marketing Eye around the world, build a game-changing marketing technology company, set up an incubator in rural Australia, have my own dog accessory label, start a luggage brand, paint, write and travel - but I cannot do it all at once. That is the reality. If you want to do something well then you just have to focus and finish the job at hand or employ people who can do it for you.
The next six months is going to be completely different because with these lessons, I now have the experience and tools to drive my business and life in the direction that I want for it to go.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants