61. Follow all your competitors followers on Twitter. Chances are, they will be following you in no time!
62. Improve your sales presentation and show your current clients how you communicate what you do. There feedback will be invaluable
63. Hold seminars. You are more likely to sell to a prospect with other business people in the room and its the same effort to do one presentation to 10 people than it is to do it to 1
64. Be nice to prospects receptionist and PA’s. Many deals have been lost by people being rude or discounting the power of a PA
65. Join forces with a complementary business to yours and do a joint mailout – 1/2 the costs and save
66. Value add – need I say more?
67. Make your customers experience more memorable. Give them Timtams when they visit next
68. Take down the home taken photos on your website and replace them with professional pictures from www.istock.com
69. Turn your business upsidedown to find out what your unique value proposition really is
70. Ask your friends and family to ‘like’ your business home page on Facebook.
71. Then ask your friends and family to send it out to their friends to ‘like’ your business home page on Facebook
72. Host a charity breakfast. Raise money for a good cause and at the same time, raise your profile at the same time
73. Approach Pathways Australia or your local University to get a ‘Marketing Intern’ for 3 months to write you a marketing strategy and implement it
74. Stuff your website with new content to give reason for people to come back over and over again
75. Handwrite a letter to a prospect. When was the last time you received a handwritten letter?
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants