100 ways to improve your small business marketing – Part 4
31. Make your business card unique and make sure it says what you do
32. Write an article to go into your industry magazine and send it to the editor for consideration. Followup with a phone call a few days later
33. Make sure everyone in your office building and/or Street know who you are, what you do and how you do it
34. Send Xmas Cards/Birthday Cards to your clients. When they receive it they will remember that you thought of them. Remember that Jewish and some other religions do not celebrate Christmas so take this into consideration
35. Make your own corporate video and post on www.youtube.com
36. Send postcards to your prospects when you next go on a holiday saying that you are thinking of how great it would be to work together
37. Put on eBay your products
38. Remember your staff’s birthdays and anniversaries with your business. Buy them a card and tell them how important they are to your business
39. Participate in Vinnies CEO Sleepout and meet other CEO/MD’s whilst supporting a good cause.
40. Blog then see how many people are reading it. www.wordpress.com has a great statistics element that ensures that I know what topics are popular and what aren’t.
Marketing Eye is Australia’s leading small business marketing consultancy firm. We provide companies in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and Cairns with a dedicated marketing manager to manage all their marketing needs. Small business marketing is very different from marketing a large corporate and it is important to ensure that small businesses get the right advice. Why not speak to a Marketing Eye marketing consultant today. Afterall, every business needs a marketing eye! Phone 1300 300 080 or www.marketingeye.com.au
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!