"If everyone is walking one way, walk the other"
Having creativity is critical to solving problems in all parts of our lives.
For inspiration, I check out Ted Talks, surf the net, push myself to do things that I would not normally do, read, throw caution into the wind, stand up, sit down, play around, talk to people, spend time alone and in general, I try to be more open and aware.
Here are 10 websites that inspire me - everytime.
1. 99U - Inspiration plus - literally thousands of ideas
2. Fast Company - In particular, FastCoDesign
3. Behance - My personal favorite - lots of designs of brands, business cards, brochures and just about anything and anywhere that your brand will be experienced
4. The Inspiration Room - I was exposed to The Inspiration Room when it launched and I have to say, even today its still relevant
5. Moo - Amazing what sounds can inspire. Moo is just a great place to sit, dream and fall in love with what others have to say and
6. Pinterest - The world is your oyster and from a creative perspective, Pinterest is too.
7. Design Fridge - The English got this one right. Creative, inspiring and a tad English.
8. Smashing Magazine - Great read and lots of design that will help you "smash it" when it comes to creating your next big idea
9. Web Creme - online creativity for those rustling to build a new mobile website
10. Arch Daily - creating spaces that are livable, dream-able and fluid.
If you don't go away inspired after this, nothing is going to help you be more creative! ;-)
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants