The New Look Marketing Eye
The team at Marketing Eye starts back in the office on Monday 11 January 2010.
As the CEO, I have been working a few hours a day over the past week to get everything in order for the new year.
It’s been a particularly beneficial week with no disruptions and lots of time to think about how we can do things better.
In past, I have been a bit lax on improvements and believed that our business model speaks for itself.
Now, however, the market is changing, more companies are coming into the marketing services arena, and there seems to be an awful lot of freelancers out there. The latter possibly because of the number of retrenchments going on in the marketing industry in 2009.
Marketing Eye has always been ahead of the game. We have worked hard to be innovative, creative and in tune with our market.
But that is not enough.
After 5 years in the market, we need to continue to offer an exclusive and talkable experience to our clients.
Give them more than before.
In 5 years, we have not once increased our prices and in fact have offered a way in which startup and small businesses can have a Marketing Manager for as low as $17.95 per day.
Financing marketing services is new and innovative giving accessibility to all companies to have marketing.
What will Marketing Eye do different this year?
2010 Client Service Improvements
1. Networking: ensure all clients have the opportunity to network with our extensive client, friends and stakeholder base.
2. Increase communications to clients with a weekly blog that contains updates on our services, our products, our partners.
3. Profiling of clients in our external newsletter that is read by 4,500 people each month
4. Improve reporting of services
5. Reward clients for being exceptional
6. Ensure pulse checks are done more frequently
7. Allocate one staff member to providing a fresh set of eyes over every client
8. Ensure that every client is referred by every staff member at least a couple of times a year
9. Remind every staff member that “Clients are friends, and friends are clients” and they need to be treated accordingly
10. Research new and innovative technologies to improve our service delivery
I am sure that there is alot more to add, but this is a good start.
Now is the time for every business to work out how they can make their services or products more ‘talkable’ and refresh their brand in the eyes of clients/customers.
About Marketing Eye
We help small businesses grow through marketing. Our service is exceptional and our delivery is best of breed. Our team are talented, creative and have our clients interests at heart.