Last year, I was without a phone for 6 weeks. I am a small business owner and to have no mobile phone for 6 weeks is diabolical! Their representatives lied continually about the whereabouts of the phone and when I got it back, not all functions worked.
Worse than that – I began being charged for excess data charges. When I first inquired about this, they said I must be using the internet too much. I have since found out that when the phone was repaired, it had reverted back to the Blackberry internet. This internet is charged as extra and my phone no longer had access to the Optus internet.
So I have been charged over $200 per month extra on my bill for this error.
Once again, Optus won’t take responsibility. They say that this has occured by the best they can do is credit $100 per month. Is this ridiculous? They need to credit the entire amount that has been overcharged.
What are your thoughts?
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants