Often, people looking to have a career or more importantly, progress their career, visit career advisors or consultants. Through some very smart and intuitive technology, these same people now have an option to manage their entire career online, find roles that best suit their qualifications and interests, network with the right people and much more.
“WorkLife Group has launched the ultimate career development toolkit with everything you need to plan and manage your career. If you are looking for your dream job or just a career change, get online today!”
The website gives users;
- In-depth self-assessment
- Ability to plot your career path
- Ability to plan your next move
- Tools to utilise your networks
- Preparation for interviews
- And FREE professional CV tools.
After looking at this product in-depth, I can see how useful it is for people who are serious about their careers. I am an intelligent young woman and everytime I spoke to a HR Consultant when I was climbing the ladder, I knew more than they did about what I want and how to get there. So why would I put my career in the hands of someone who doesn’t know me and quite often doesn’t understand where I want to go and how to get there. Also, the cost benefit of using this product as opposed to a consultant is significant.
If your career is important to you, why would you put it in the hands of someone else? Doesn’t make sense to me.
For counselling, the site recommends you see someone face to face, but to manage your entire career and its direction – there is only one obvious choice.
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants