If you think driving an hour out of town will do the trick, think again! It is proven that people think better when they eat healthy food, enjoy just the right amount of sunshine and sit in open spaces.
For your next management retreat, use a trainer like Michael Morgan from Epoch Australia (www.epochaustralia.com) or if you are a big corporate use Michael Collins from Talent Solutions (www.talentsolutions.com.au) – both are awesome and inspiring. Your team will go back to work with fresh ideas, a new way of thinking and a motivation to make a difference to your business. Now who can afford not to have that?
Great place to host a retreat is Koonyum Range Retreat www.koonyumretreat.com.au – best view in town.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants