11. Get people to link their website to yours to increase your google ranking and traffic to your website
12. Put a professional email tag on the bottom of all emails with your logo, signature and sales message
13. Join www.sourcebottle.com.au to find PR opportunities for your business
14. Whether you sell a product or service, why not put some customer testimonials on your website
15. Put your brand on your motor vehicle so you are advertising your company all day, every day.
16. Set up google analytics so that you know what people coming to your website are interested in, how long they stay on your site and where are they coming from
17. Start a e-newsletter to customers and prospects about the latest news from your business, industry and you!
18. Check out where your company is listed on the Internet and ensure your details are not out-dated
19. Find out where you competitors are listed on the internet and make sure you are there too
20. Respond to other people’s blogs that are relevant to your target audience. Always make sure you say the name of your company and give an easy link to help them find you
Join Marketing Eye on Twitter and Facebook today!
Marketing Eye is helping small businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and Cairns grow through providing a dedicated marketing resource.
If you have a small business and want to grow, then why not give Marketing Eye Marketing Consultants a call today!
P.S. If you like this marketing blog, then please feel free to share it on whatever social network medium you see fit. We love facebook, twitter and linkedin!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants