Siicon Valley is home to the coolest companies on the planet, the highest salaries in the world and the most expensive real estate; it's New York that is comparative on a few levels here, but is currently experience a tech boom that may eventually take the reigns of it's Bay partners.
While real estate is expensive in New York, it is still cheaper to rent in central locations than it is in San Francisco. Jobs are on the increase, as is wages, and with New York's investment in the 50,000 new startups each year that open their doors in the city, it's the place to be.
Forget the chilly winters and think of New York's coolness and "hypen tech" positioning. Think fin-tech, fashiontech, mediatech, and so forth.
New York is home to the big fashion retailers such as Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Coach, Ann Taylor and a number of other high fashion global empires.
The energy of New York is unparalleled anywhere in the world. It has great diversity, the best theatre on the planet, so much to do and diversity when it comes to jobs. When you bring your partner to New York, you know that they too will have the same great choices in career, if not more, than you.
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants