Today for instance, I woke up and forgot to put a hair cap on when I went for a shower, then without realizing it, left my jewelry beside my bed, and even forgot to order the right coffee. I missed "skinny" off "skinny flat white".
Apparently, I am not alone.
Callum, who sits beside me, didn't make things any easier. He offered to pick me up lunch while he was out. At our favorite lunch place, they give you two choices in each take-out container, and instead of putting two in the same take-out container, he asked for two separate containers. Now, I grew up in a family where you eat what is put in front of you. Needless to say, I can't move. I feel so full that I will be rolling out of the office today.
So, I suppose... not only am I not alone, mistakes are clearly common place. Fancy that!
- She runs an international
- marketing consultancy firm
- that provides small businesses with a marketing
- consultant and in-house team of creative, web development and PR experts. Marketing Eye serves small
- businesses looking for marketing support and management in Atlanta,
- New York marketing company
- Sydney marketing consultants
- Melbourne marketing consultants