1. Don’t sit on the ball all day long. Research shows that you should switch between a chair and the exercise ball. It is not good for your back to stay on the exercise ball all day long.
2. Active vs. Passive sitting. When you are on the exercise ball make sure you don’t get too comfortable. Be actively aware of your posture when you are on the ball at all times, or in a chair for that matter.
3. It isn’t necessarily good for your back. Lower back discomfort can still occur when using a exercise ball. This isn’t a cure to all back pain.
4. Core work. When you are sitting on the ball your core is engaged. This means you are burning calories while sitting at your desk, what a bonus!
5. It’s fun. Sitting in a chair all day can become quite boring. Using an exercise ball can be a great way to change your routine and even help refocus your attention.
You will hear mixed opinions about using an exercise ball at work, but from my personal experience it has been great. In moderation this new way of sitting had allowed me to focus more on my posture while having fun at the same time. I encourage everyone to purchase your own exercise ball and try it for yourself.
Annette is a driven marketing expert. A Kentucky girl at heart, she graduated from the University of Georgia with a degree in Management from the Terry Business School. Annette understands the high demands of this industry and is able to tackle anything thrown at her. She enjoys being part of a team that encourages her to be her best self everyday. Annette loves using her superior organizational and people skills to assist her clients in developing their brands and helping their companies come to life.
Latest from Annette Farmer
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Remember to keep it short and try to tease him…
Written by https://charlotte.adlist24.com/escorts
on Wednesday, 08 August 2018 02:46
How Daniel Birnbaum turned a 6 million dollar company into a billion dollar global enterprise.
It's so amazing and interesting post. I am very impressed…
Written by Evan Wilkins
on Monday, 06 August 2018 00:19
Why Is SEO So Important?
Very interesting article, no matter what the circumstances, it is…
Written by Aanchal Iyer
on Friday, 13 July 2018 05:05
Never give up trying
...and 11. Be true to yourself I love it! The…
Written by Scott Kallish
on Tuesday, 13 March 2018 23:40
10 Easiest Ways To Live An Awesome Life
This is how I work with LinkedIn, and I get…
Written by Vicky Sun
on Sunday, 25 February 2018 06:45
As A Marketer, You Need These 4 Chrome Extensions