Small Business Marketing
That means, if you have a small business that has revenues over less than $100 million dollars, and a great product or service, but NO real marketing direction - then a 'marketing eye' might be just the solution your after.
As an entrepreneur-led business, Marketing Eye understands the dynamics of a small business and with a team of qualified marketing managers dedicated to helping small businesses reach their full potential, we have identified a way of working with small businesses that is affordable, innovative and engaging.
We have a number of programs designed to cater for a small businesses marketing needs. They include:
- Small Business Marketing Manager Program
- Lead Generation Maximizer
- Online Marketing Consultancy
- Small to BIG Marketing Workshops
- And more...
Marketing Eye provides each small business with a Marketing Manager who will develop a marketing strategy and implement it over a 12-month period. This means that you have a dedicated marketing manager responsible for the marketing outcomes of your business. Someone who works with your management team (or just YOU!) and delivers consistent marketing messages to your target audience, lead generation campaigns and drives your sales teams performance through ensuring that they have the tools to do their job.
Areas of marketing we cover includes:
- Marketing strategy
- Public relations
- Lead generation campaigns
- Sales tools
- PowerPoint presentations
- Online marketing
- Social media
- Mobile marketing
- Sales automation
- Marketing automation
- Website development
- Online marketing strategies
- Influencer management
- And more
Why not have a look at our $625 per week package. It’s a great start!
- Read more...Yesterday one of our team members shared his results on a recent Glassdoor office personality quiz. Sparking great interest, each of us decided to take the short questionnaire and see what our results were. So what did the results tell…
- Read more...You have probably seen the recent banter between Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk regarding the ongoing debate of Artificial Intelligence. Two of the greatest minds in the tech space going at each other over what should be or shouldn’t be,…