Small Business Marketing
That means, if you have a small business that has revenues over less than $100 million dollars, and a great product or service, but NO real marketing direction - then a 'marketing eye' might be just the solution your after.
As an entrepreneur-led business, Marketing Eye understands the dynamics of a small business and with a team of qualified marketing managers dedicated to helping small businesses reach their full potential, we have identified a way of working with small businesses that is affordable, innovative and engaging.
We have a number of programs designed to cater for a small businesses marketing needs. They include:
- Small Business Marketing Manager Program
- Lead Generation Maximizer
- Online Marketing Consultancy
- Small to BIG Marketing Workshops
- And more...
Marketing Eye provides each small business with a Marketing Manager who will develop a marketing strategy and implement it over a 12-month period. This means that you have a dedicated marketing manager responsible for the marketing outcomes of your business. Someone who works with your management team (or just YOU!) and delivers consistent marketing messages to your target audience, lead generation campaigns and drives your sales teams performance through ensuring that they have the tools to do their job.
Areas of marketing we cover includes:
- Marketing strategy
- Public relations
- Lead generation campaigns
- Sales tools
- PowerPoint presentations
- Online marketing
- Social media
- Mobile marketing
- Sales automation
- Marketing automation
- Website development
- Online marketing strategies
- Influencer management
- And more
Why not have a look at our $625 per week package. It’s a great start!
- Read more...Have you completed your businesses marketing strategy for 2017/18? If you want to hit and execute your sales goals for the coming year then you might want to get onto it. If you have left it until now to write your…
- Read more...My flight was delayed from Atlanta to Los Angeles and it didn't matter. I was in high spirits, drinking sparkling mineral water in the Amercian Airlines Lounge and writing down my ideas of how I would now change the company's…