Marketing Eye's results for search engine optimization speak for themselves.
As one of the highest ranked marketing companies on google in the world (ref: page ranking) and with page one rankings on all 10 of our keywords, with many ranked number one - Marketing Eye has a brilliant in-house search engine optimization team.
We don't outsource to India - but instead build websites and search engine optimization strategies that are there for the long term.
Marketing Eye has processes in place to improve the natural results on search engines. In just 10 months, we are number one on Google in Atlanta for all key searches - yet we are not the only marketing company that does search engine optimization. Reinforcing this fact, we have done this through content marketing, and the development of a strategic search engine optimization program.
One of the greatest challenges of natural search is to produce the best possible user experience while maintaining all elements to achieve optimal search rankings.
Google is constantly modifying algorithms and as such it is imperative that companies are nimble and are able to change their search engine optimization practices to accommodate these changes.
What we do:
- Search engine optimization - Technical enhancements to increase page speed and target the site (and pages) toward specific keywords. This is completed after an audit of the current seo practice and your website.
- Search engine optimization copywriting - Marketing Eye is a content marketing specialist. Before content marketing became a trend, we were not only writing about it, but were actually doing it.
- Backlinks - Marketing Eye develops a backlink strategy for your company and implements it over a six month period
- Social engagement - We increase your sites social media presence, improving your Alexa ranking and engaging with your target audience on an ongoing basis.
Marketing Eye's SEO Packages are available starting at $499 per website.
For more information on how Marketing Eye can assist your company in natural search optimization, please contact us today on +1 404 626 8070.
- Read more...Am I the only one that receives messages on LinkedIn that are a mile long with tons of links and generic language that you know was just copied and pasted? Probably not.
- Read more...There’s been a lot of discussion lately around LinkedIn’s new updates. Ever since Microsoft purchased the B2B platform back in late 2016, feature changes have spurred many debates. One such debate has been around increasing the audience size of professionals…