Market Expansion Strategy
If your business is looking to expand its market share into new States, Countries or Markets - then you need to talk to a Marketing Eye today.
Unlike many agencies, Marketing Eye does not use a "one-size-fits-all" approach to a company's market expansion strategy. Instead, we design a bespoke approach factoring in financial, human capital, products/services and marketing capabilities.
Marketing Eye has strong strategic marketing capabilities, having developed more than 300 marketing strategies since our inception. Instead of using a big brand consulting agency that has tagged marketing consulting to their brand, we really specialize in accounting of management consulting. Marketing Eye is a specialist marketing agency that works with companies that are on a high growth plan.
We have particular expertise in:
- Expansion strategies in Australia, Asia, Netherlands and UK.
- New market development strategies
- Partner and Alliance growth strategies
- Marketing and sales automation strategies
- Merger and acquisition marketing strategy development
Marketing Eye will help your business by providing an interim marketing department and assist you with a complete handover and coaching program for new recruits in sales and marketing.
All marketing managers that are outsourced for interim marketing manager or CMO positions have more than 10 years experience and have extensive knowledge of the entire marketing mix.
For more information on how Marketing Eye can help your business develop a strategic market expansion plan, please contact us today.
- Read more...LinkedIn has about half a billion users worldwide and the chances that your next client are scrolling through their feed right now is likely. The largest B2B social platform in the world has came out with more feature updates in…
- Read more...There are times in one’s own life that stick out as defining moments that shape who we are, the same way a massive flood can change the Earth’s landscape by carving it into pieces and destroying what was once there.…